Saturday, September 17, 2005

Poorest People Are Happiest Part II

I can't explain the rationale, but during the time that I was at the poorest in my life was also my most spiritually-fulfilled and happiest - aside from my worries that I should be taking care of my parents sometime soon. It may have been the fact that I was freed from the normal stresses of a career: sitting in traffic during daily commutes, meeting impossible deadlines, reporting to a boss with some twisted agenda, working with colleagues who always seem to think that I'm a threat to them because of my experience. Whatever it is, I found some happiness, despite the struggle to pay my bills. Money might make us happy, but it isn't ever enough by itself.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://smackeroonies.blogspot.com

Technorati : , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home