Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Rich Man/ Poor Man's Financial Wisdom

I've been well-to-do, I've been poor. I've lived from paycheck to paycheck, and I've had so much money I didn't know what to do with it. I've fed others, and I've had to rely on the kindness of others. Like many people, I have a love-hate relationship with money. But unlike most people, I hate it when I have it and love it when I don't. At least, that's what I try to convince myself of. My experience with money has been a rollercoaster ride, leaving me currently in a valley for far longer than I would ever have imagined. But things do eventually change, and money does once again flow through your life. It's the transitional periods that cause the havoc in life, forcing you to adjust your daily routine. This blog talks about these transitional times, as well as various perceptions of money and wealth, and mostly about turning one loaf of bread into several. This isn't your typical blog about money and finances, as I'll be getting deep into the metaphysical aspects of life. Tune in for something that promises to be different.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://smackeroonies.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home